Ethica Restaurant & Bar

FOOD FRINGE PARTNER

NL: Ethica Restaurant & Bar is voorstander van lokale en seizo- ensgebonden gerechten met een sterk oog voor duurzaamheid. 80% van het menu is vegetarisch, de overige 20% bestaat uit proteïne die in Nederland in overvloed aanwezig is, zoals rivier- kreeft en de Schiphol gans. Chef-kok Patron Robin Collard en zijn team maken veel van hun sauzen, confituren en zowel frisdrank als alcoholische dranken zelf in het restaurant. Een betere smaak uit de regio dan dit kan het bijna niet worden tijdens de cocktail week! 

EN: Ethica Restaurant & Bar champions local and seasonal food with a strong eye on sustainability. 80% of the food menu is vegetarian, with the remaining 20% being protein that is surplus to requirement in The Netherlands such as crayfish and Schiphol. Chef-patron Robin Collard and his team create many of their sauces, preserves and both soft and alcohol-based drinks themselves at the restaurant so expect to sample as local as cocktail week can get!

The Hague Cocktail Week 2020 food fringe menu and events at Ethica coming soon.

Open: Wed-Sun 17.00-23.00

Dunne Bierkade 34-35, 2521 BD Den Haag, Netherlands (Google maps)

+31702159093

info@ethicarestaurant.nl

www.ethicarestaurant.nl

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ethicarestaurant

Instagram: www.instagram.com/ethicarestaurant

© Sharp Media NL 2020 • The Hague Cocktail Week is curated and delivered by Sharp Media NL •  hello@thehaguecocktailweek.com • Event photography www.cavado.nl and Honking Elephant Photography