History of Cocktails masterclass
Time & Location
About the Event
The Van Kleef 'History of Cocktails' tasting includes:
- Upon arrival we serve a glass of Van Kleef Kruìde Baggâh, the Hague herbal bitter.
- A constantly replenished table set of: warm, oven-fresh bread, two types of homemade tapenade, fresh olives, mixed nuts.
- Unlimited tap water.
- Four different “sample cocktails” prepared at the table.
- A brief explanation of the history of Van Kleef steam distillery including explanation of each cocktail.
- One test glass of your choice at the end.
This tasting takes approximately 2.5 hours and costs €27.50 per person. Please telephone Van Kleef in advance to book your place: 070 345 2273
Please note, new Covid19 regulations limit 30 guests to indoor spaces and 40 guests to terraces, with a maximum of 4 guests per table. Our guide to Covid19 regulations for hospitality businesses is here.